Sunday, October 10

wee wee weekend

A problem with having such things as blogs or friendster accounts & similar things, it becomes a chore & a certain necessity. Take me for instance, for lack of a topic, this is it, in all its glory, absolutely nothing!!!



As I'm writing this down however, ideas are building up somewhere in my cranium. Encouraging signs, I hope. Dammit. Blank again.

A semester is over back in SU & I wish I could be part of the post-exam partying, & purposely fatten up San Miguel's' ever growing pockets. We're all winners I guess. They get rich, we have a good time, get drunk, have funny stories to tell about it.. yep... Life... Congrats to all my friends who've survived another semester of booze,sex,drugs, rock & roll, & of course SCHOOL. hehe... Cheers!

No comments: