Monday, October 11

uninspire me

With absolutely nothing on my mind, (I think it's a birth defect but I think I'm going somewhere with it), I've finally had a breakthrough. Here goes...
This blog is supposed to be talking about me & things that make me, me & at times, I find that I stray from my original purpose & it sucks 'cos the only one I'm fooling is myself.

I won't go as far as saying I'm a writer or anything like that.
A writer inspires, conjures magic with his words; stimulates his/her readers mind; is able to move a person in many ways & stir his/her imagination to new heights. I don't think I've achieved any of that, but writing is one of the few things I'm decent & I think I have a shot at developing it into something more than just stringing a bunch of words together & bragging about how good I am at it & shit.

These past few days I think I've been firing blanks & I hate it. I need to get out more, see more things, feed my brain more oxygen... Man, I wish I were back in Dgt.! I could trip on some shit & be inspired for a week! My think tank grown so stale...

No comments: