Friday, October 29

policy

There's been so much going on around me & in my head I can't stand it but to let it all out. Instead I've been mentally & physically constipate by all this & literally I gotta shit it all out or I'm gonna burst! Now, where were we?
Reality is a harsh one. I was looking over my life insurance policy & I am proud to announce I will not be committing any form of suicide till after a year of my 1st insurance term. I can do it a year after & I can't fail 'cos if I do, then I wouldn't be able to claim my money now would I? Here's what's ironic, if I do commit suicide, I could get it , just not physically though...

Crap, I'm going in circles. What I guess I'm talking about is how a big joke life can be sometimes, if you could see the funny side of it. I mean here I am plotting how I can get away clean with my insurance money, meaning I have to kill myself without really dying, in legal terms, insurance fraud. hehe... Man... Mental constipation. Here it is. I shat it all out. Breathe it all in! Next!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: