Tuesday, October 12

Gunk

It's 4 in the morning & what better time to further flood my blog with perfect nonsense? Lack of sleep apparently has the same effect as when I've had too much of it. Conclusion?
Either way I'm still screwed.
Yeah, pass the negativity around why don't I?



I wish I had a credit card & a shitload of cash. The possibilities of online shopping.
Sigh...
Now I know why Net freaks sit on their asses all day, browsing, downloading, chatting, shopping. It's a galaxy of things accessible at the click of a button.

Nothing beats the real world though. Blood,sweat & tears. The smells, sights, sounds; Sure, a picture is pretty, but watching the sunset by the beach with your friends or loved ones for example, is worth more than any picasso or da vinci.

The feel of the sand between your toes, the colors, the smells, the waves crashing on the shore...

Here's the best part- All that, & a wireless connection laptop! Best of both worlds.
Gotta love these sleep deprived moments! hehehe...

No comments: