Monday, October 11

garfield syndrome

I don't wanna sound like a fitness buff or anything but damn, having regular exercise does feel good! A couple more weeks & I'm good to go!

Dad's in Dubai for a few days & it's the boys in charge of the house... I wonder how we'll be coping.

The weather is as uninspiring as staring at a puddle of gunk. I swear, staying at home almost every single day is hell, but cloudy skies just make things worse... Monday blues, I feel like a certain lasagna loving, lazy, obese feline. I wish I was Garfield though. What a perfect life. Eat, sleep, kick ode's ass & get myself into trouble only to have something good come at the end. Sigh, dream on kid...

To other things, I'm glad I didn't have to wake up early today to send my brother to school. Apparently class is over for him. Good. I slept thru the morning like a baby & when I did get up I was just in time for brunch.

No comments: