Saturday, October 2

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHhHHH pt400

My photobucket album was erased yesterday! They said it was a bug in their system or something. Technology can be such a bitch sometimes!

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the meantime I've decided to not post pix 4 a while but I'll do as soon as I get my photobucket album up & running again.

To better things, I celebrated my birthday last night with my family for the 1st time in 2 years. It was a quiet gathering. Just us six, I had a nice time & it's made me reflect on lots of stuff like how I've had 2 birthdays wihout my family & how nice it feels when they're around even though i can't stand them at times...
I'm sorta at a loss for words at the moment. Particularly 'cos of this damn photobucket shit & I really can't concentrate on what I wanted to write. A moment of inspiration, obliterated albeit a minor incident, yet it still affects me whatever the hell you say! Hundreds of pix lost!!!!!!

PUTANG INA!!!!!! ( pardon the language...)

It's good I have backups though...

Bummer...

NEXT POST!!!!!

No comments: