Sunday, February 6

innoparticularorder. foodsimplyfood.

food. enough said. 
My whole family loves to eat.
Especially when it's from your own kitchen.
yummo.

leftovers make a new meal.
My dad made the pasta, justin did the chicken,
and I was on salad duty.

mom's brown bread loaf.

 Burger night. pork&beef patty made with carrots and herbs, 
cheese,egg and salsa on a bun. all home made.
 Jared's version, twin sunnyside up with salsa and wedges.

 Song Fa Bak Kut Teh @ clark quay.

 Joel munching on his own burger

 My favorite peanut butter. Ever.

 Hand tossed salad.

 my famous eggs

 My buddy Fel flew in from Phil and we sure had a blast 
@ Song Fa Bak Kut Teh

bananas, nutella,cheese on crackers. 

 my not so perfect roast pork.

 ham,cheese,roast chicken on brown bread.

 Jareds wierd mix of pasta and egg sandwhich

 Justin's ribs and chicken combo. 
Had this for dinner last two nights ago

My gandpa owned a bakery. 
I'm learnin the ropes from my dad, an engineer 
so I can pass it on to someone someday 
so they can make an insanely awesome sandwhich.

No comments: