Monday, January 17

ontheuppityslowly

So, I'm sorting out all the nitty-gritty-not-pretty
details that discolor even further what little is left
of my seemingly, on the surface at least,
not so bright disposition.

mmm, good news is I'm the new PRO (public relations officer)
for the SU Alumni here, so it's an honour to be able to help out in some capacity
considering I never actually graduated, and to be recognised, officially,
that I can contribute in some way, is a good feeling...

I'm still on the hunt for anything at all that'll bring some dough to the table
so I can start clearing all these unnecessary debts I've incurred over the last few months.

My year is officially beginning to unfold.
Can't get myself undone too soon.

photos of Embrace Them Ghosts are up on their page:
http://www.facebook.com/EmbraceThemGhosts

No comments: