Saturday, January 15

embracingtheghosts

Had a decent start to the weekend, with me taking up photographing
duties for ETG... hoping the pictures come out alright...
Killer set for their first show of the year,
and they're as tight as ever, though the speakers
for the vocals kinda sucked, they still brought the house
down, and transformed a cramped lecture room
into a sweaty, greasy mix of moshtradamus proportions.
They were on overdrive this time,
belting out song after song, and they even played a clean instrumental filler
to usher in breathe i think it was...
I was too busy taking it all in, and trying to focus
on taking pictures of them in action so it was a multi sensory task
that I enjoyed immensely.
I'll post some of the pics up here and some other random ones of me and everything else
when I get to doing that.


Can't wait for this to come out:

No comments: