Sunday, January 9

gimme my z's back.

it's 5:45 in the AM and somebody's fucking car alarm has been ringing
the whole entirety of the night and that doesn't help the fact that
church is in another 3 hours or so and I haven't slept.
It's not the ringing that bugs me, rather the way it's ringing that's the problem.
Did I say ringing? I meant wailing, it wails like a fuckin' baby pachyderm does
when it finds itself unfortunately beached on the shores of some public beach or something like that.
Is a whale a pachyderm by the way? Ah who cares..
Note that I'm not being mean to any animals or would wish anything bad on anyone, literally, but I'm extremely annoyed.
So, all you animal lovers and activists can put a sock in it, lighten up, you'd be pissed too if you could hear what I'm hearing right now.

The battery is probably shot to shit so it's making a whiny almost Lo Batt kinda sound,
you know, like a broken tape recorder does when the tape gets caught inside and the sound just sounds all fucky?
Or like a sick cow or wild yelping animal that's screaming and begging to be put out of it's misery.

Dear Lord, bless the owner of this car, 'cos he's gonna need it.
He probably won't be able to start it later, and I will be amongst the lynch mob of many sleep deprived
zombies screaming for his head on a styrofoam platter.

No comments: