Monday, February 7

indulgeneeyepoop

I'm crazy about Instagram. 
Most of these were edited with Instagram filters on my 3gs. 

 yeah I know...

 was watching MTV the other day. 
Dragonforce was on. Nothing much nice on MTV anyways.
For a very long time.
 My brother Jared's elephant, courtesy of a special 
someone's christmas box goodies

Kurt Cobain. Rock God. Artist. Poet. Idol. Hero. 

 jack skellington
 you can put your weed in it. don't have any. 
don't do any, so don't bother asking anything more
 ok. Liverpool fc. I love the Beatles though.

 bus ride looking out.

 chinatown.

 still chinatown.

 gotham central. anybody who's been to this Area
 near Arab Street,  Singapore will know why.

My buddy, esteemed Attorney :)  Fel  took this of me 

 yeah. laugh. go ahead. laugh.

  t shirt.

walk.

No comments: