Wednesday, February 2

Wednesday

I'm getting nearer & nearer to my target.
I've been running around my neighborhood for a bit & the last time I did, I stopped a few traffic lights from my block.

Today I went for a jog & I stopped one traffic light away from home.
hehe...
In a few days I'm gonna be able to jog nonstop along the route I usually take & then, I'm gonna go jog somewhere else. This week I'm all for slacking & focusing back on getting ready for my freakin' NAPFA test which should've been done & over with a long, long time ago.
As I'm typing this, Manchester United is gonna kick "Arse-Anal's" ass in about 3 hours time. Don't get me wrong, Arsenal's got a good squad with great players like Dennis Bergkamp & rising stars like Fabregas & Flamini but hey, United all the way.

Go United!!!

No comments: