Tuesday, November 2

Trip......

I swear, this midnite madness has to stop. Again I'm bored out of my wits & I don't know why. I can't explain it. It's just this weird, funny, inexplicable phenomenon that occurs ever so randomly & it's decided to take a shot at F*%king up my already insomnia plagued upside-down-topsy-turvy-sorry-excuse of a life!!!

The world's so full of endless possibilities & I'm rotting, holed up in the house in front of the computer, my ass a permanent fixture on the computer chair, searching for answers I'll never find & asking questions that'll never be answered while my body starts to decompose, , my brain cells turning to mush every mili-second i stare blankly into the screen expecting somethng good to happen... ARGHHH!!!!!! Pass the negativity around, why don't I? hehe... just tripping... I swear this midnite madness has to stop. Again I'm bored out of my wits & I don't know why. I can't explain it. It's just this weird, funny, inexplicable phenomenon that occurs ever so randomly & it's decided to take a shot at F*%king up....................

No comments: