Wednesday, November 24

The long wingdingyding road

Everyone has those days...

I've been swimming in this miserable rut for the past few days & I feel no better when it 1st started. All this negative energy is drowning me out of my senses. I guess it's being stuck in the house with the same people day in day out. It's driving me nuts! I miss my crappy room back home where I had my own privacy & no one would bother me & I could do what I wanted & my business was non but my own. I'm not blaming anyone or anything but I just so hate what I've become. I'm nowhere near what I was before I got here. Dammit!!! *sigh...
I'm pathetic aren't I? Well, it's true. I can't deny what I'm feeling. Gotta let it out somehow.

Anyways, congrats to all u Bday celebrants, & good luck 2 u guys getting your PSLE scores today...

I seriously need a drink... 2 bad Red Horse or Tanduay isn't available here...

No comments: