Friday, November 19

sigh... I'm so thirsty right now. I miss the sweet taste of Tanduay in my mouth... & the heavy hangovers the morning after! hehe...
Man, that bitch can kick!!

Intrams are on at SU & I wish all my friends who are taking part all the best & I'm jealous at the same time 'cos I can't be there & take part but hey, can't complain...
My life as I know it is a drag; I don't know, all this time I've been telling myself it'll all be better soon & honestly, I wish soon was now.

oh looky looky, i'm acting so emo... Crap. I swear, I can write a hit emo song in a minute 'cos those things take no effort. All you have to do is put the words 'why', you, me, love,alone, sick, sad, crying, life... Yeah, put all that shit together & you have yourself a chart topper! hehe...

In the words of one my favorite fictional characters, brought to life & played to perfection by Johnny Depp, Captain Jack Sparrow, after a rum induced evening & getting shitfaced with the heroine he wakes up & sees smoke a mile high in the sky & all the rum on the island he & the girl are marooned on, up in flames he cries,
"...why's all the rum gone?!?!"

No comments: