Tuesday, September 21

a small step



I took off my bead bracelet yesterday. I've never taken it off ever since. It's been with me for almost 2 years now. I cut off the string 'cos that was the only way to take it off & because it had loosened so much it was getting kinda irritating. It might not seem much to you, but that bracelet has been with me for quite sometime now & has been part of interesting & uh,awkward moments in my life; some i'll never forget & some I don't wanna remember.
If a camera was attatched to it, you'd know what i mean.
Taking that bracelet off symbolizes my moving on i guess.

I don't know why, but the moment i stepped off that plane & back on to old turf, it was totally different than the other times when it was just to visit.
This time, i was here to stay...


No comments: