Sunday, September 19

blahblahblahblah...

Numb... That's what I feel like right now. To borrow a line from a 90's hit song, it's another lazy sunday afternoon, I turn my head up & down, turn, turn, turn, turning round & round & all that I can see is just another lemon tree...
(Holy shit, I'm seeing lemons!) I wonder how, I wonder why,yesterday yo told me 'bout the blue blue sky & all that I can see is just another lemon tree... the guys who wrote this must've discovered psychedelics way too late in their lives.
pinch me, somebody, please...
by the way, eggs are so expensive these days. It's because of that damn bird flu or something virus & it's such a rarity to have an omelette these days, you just wonder what the world is coming to, you know? A world without eggs is an incomlete albeit a slightly healthier one but incompletet nontheless!
An increase of a few cents is ok, but 20 to 50?
what the f@%k?!?!?!? 1st it was beef & dairy products, then pork, now chicken & eggs... Then what? In the near future we'll be eating shit from our own asses 'cos all the food sources are inedible & contaminated 'cos of disease & that kind of stuff so, i'll have the uh, kentucky fried shit please, oh, with extra rice; can i have some ketchup with that too? thanks!

No comments: