Monday, September 20

momentum

Looking back, it's been a wonderful 3 years away from home & i can't express how much i miss & cherish all the stupid & fun things i've been getting myself into. Right now, my life is the complete opposite of what i've left behind & I've passed another milestone, which means i'm getting old---er... sigh...

This has been constantly swimming in my brain, eating at my patience to hold it in, so i'll just have to write it down.

Basically this is the situation: I can't avoid it; complaining & whining won't do me any good.

What's IT you ask? well i'm in a rut. It's this 24 hour melancholic insanity & it's eating me up inside...

I'm pissed off right now, & at many things, but i keep that to myself 'cos i know i'm not the only one.

Deep huh? Well, that's how i feel right now but i don't let that affect anyone else but myself. I'm not selfish enough to do so.
Haha, I'm not self-righteous either, if that was what you were thinking, but i don't wanna ruin somebody's day at my expense.

Besides, you gotta grab life by the balls & say, hey, fuck it, so what? everyone has their day. Some days aren't just meant for me, you know...

conclusion? you just have to pick yourself up & get on living & not wasting every second 'cos time is something you can never get back.
I'm coming home peeps! Not right now, but i'm coming home!!!


No comments: