Sunday, September 4

lament

Played pool with my Delta section mates...
I'm missing 'em badly.
I know it's only been a week or so but that's how it is.
Not that my new section mates are bad or anything it's just it all happened so fast & ended so abruptly, I'm still in shock that I'm in Fox(uck)trot & that everything is so fucking regimented & there's so many unnecessary things we could do better off without & we'd all be happy but noooo, they insist it should be this way & that;
all I can say is ok, screw it all, let's do this.
I know I'll come out of this physically unscathed except for the occasional spasm of anger followed by a verbal assault of profanities every now & then...

Damn the whole thing.

by the way, queens of the stone age rocks!!!
I'm gonna get their albums soon, gonna get me an mp3 player first...
It's a refreshing sound from the usual shit that's buzzin' around the airwaves days.
There just aren't many good new bands out there these days, so it's really refreshing to hear a new sound, & QOTSA kicks alotta ass.

tonight marks the beginning of my tour in Foxtrot.
A full week of hmmm, the same old same old with a touch of new here & there, still, aww fuck it.



No comments: