Sunday, September 11

weekstart

weekends are becoming the only time I can do anything about everything which leaves me no time at all.

half ran half walked 12 km this morning.
had to.
Part of training.

mental soundtrack of the week:
you know you're right by nirvana

got me QOTSA's( queens of the stone age) Lullabies to Paralyze limited edition CD...
Haven't even played it yet...


that's how little time I have to do what I really want to & need to so I can stay sane long enough to get through the coming endeavors, of which are mentally & physically draining.

I got a pocket book as well it's a collection of illustrated dark stories by Tim Burton (big fish,Batman, Batman returns, Edward scissorhands, nightmare before Christmas etc...) which are kinda cool & twisted...
something to tuck me in before i go to bed at night :)


it's been a hell of a week.

It's tiring enough when I don't put in all my effort in training, what more when I go all out?

happy birthday to September babies...
fad, my dad, richelle & lots more out there, you know who you are!

peace out!



No comments: