Saturday, July 2

eternal sigh

I think the Z-monster's getting to me.
It's either lectures or some outfield shit, which i'm not particularly good at.
I haven't felt so down since BMT...

We booked out a day earlier than the other companies but it doesn't make much difference;
I'm still going back on Sunday.

Played soccer with my bros & my Delta section mates this morning.

It was good fun, though it could've been better.

Fucking SOC...
We had 2 sessions in 2 days,

& I thought I'd left all that in BMT.

I feel dumber than i usually am.
Is this some side effect, a result of the past 3 months,
or some undiscovered fluke in the evolutionary process inherent only in certain lifeforms, an anomaly in the great one's design?
i don't know, i just feel different. different than usual.


by the way, Incubus' new single 'make a move' is on the Stealth OST..
They wrote 3 songs specially for the album..
Hope they're good...
I know 'make a move' is.
Incubus is back to their Make Yourself sound, classic...

home...
Music therapy, baby.
No offense to my section-mates but sometimes too much pop is just too much pop.

what more to say about this existential carousel that is my life?

GMA's in the fray of another scandal.
Political soap operas, tune in to any local channel, news hour.
More things to bitch about life in the Pinas...
The Philippines;

Love it or hate, it's still home to me, in spite of everything that gives it a bad name.
the brown man walks on...


Anybody seen Trainspotting?
Fucking cool movie.
Reminds me of my friends & the shit we did.
Miss those times...

No comments: