Sunday, July 10

dingdong

sleepy, tired...
my aching body, beat up from bashing aimlessly in the jungle for 2 days.
The fact that i reached home at 7 this morning, lethargic & sleep deprived, it's a wonder i'm still here.
Next week promises more or less the same.
My life is no different from the next guy.
It's just the things we do & exprience that are.
In the end, we are one & the same.

I finally have my phone back.
My link to the outside world has been reconnected.
Hooray.
Hanged out with Jamal & some of his friends last night.
Before that I watched Fantastic 4.
Not as Fantastic as it's supposed to be.
Everyone looks cool except for Reed Richards & Dr. Doom...
Not that i expcted anything spectatcualr, but as a while, the movie was ok...
Hmm, did someboday say sequel?
It looks imminent folks.
Jessica Alba, see you in part 2... i love u... hahaha!!!

Slept the whole morning away.
Met Jamal after the movie.
We bumped into Sheikh as well.
He was meeting his friends too.
Had some vodka & a good talk cock session.
I miss my friend's in Viper.
Jamal does too.

After that had some prata in Clementi & that was my weekend.
Next week i'm staying in...
I hope.

The cash cow's come calling & i hope i dont milk it dry too soon this time...
I miss my friends,
i miss my life back in SU & everyday brings me closer.

No comments: