Sunday, January 29

insomatic

so what have I been up 2 lately? I've been offline so long now & my think-tank's all but empty what with work & camp & stuff.
Otherwise I'm still sane, which is comforting isn't it?
so what's new?
I'm surviving life as a BMT commander so far.
I'm getting to know my colleagues & how shit works & all that boring stuff so I think I'll be alright.
Went out with zairi, ramesh & jared on Friday, straight after booking out, after sleepless nights all the way from Tuesday I didn't expect much.
All I wanted was to get home, have a shower & sleep the rest of the day off.
Things don't often work out as planned, as many of life's experiences have taught me;
so I went to watch a movie, Jet Li's 'Fearless'. It was good. The action sequences were as a Jet Li movie should be, in your face hardcore baby.
After which I met up with Jared, & what was left of the group I was with, Zai, Ramesh & myself...
to cut things short I got home at about 8 in the morning.
I wasn't even thinking of how Jared & I were gonna make it in time for the jam session with Jamal at 1:30...
it wasn't eve na good session, i think sometihngs wrong with Jamal's gadget, it keeps giving off feedback.
i'm bringing earplugs next time.
Anyways, this weekend was a sleepless one but at least I'm on holiday till Tuesday morning.
whta's in store for me in the next few days? well, alot really...
i'm not telling, not yet anyways.
i'm reading Roald Dahl's collection of short stories.
It's a good read!
Tales of the macabre & morbid, just what the doctor ordered...

No comments: