Monday, January 2

2 zreo zero 6.....

what a year it's been...
Lola's passed, she's in a better place now.
The Gumapon siblings finally had a reunion.
I bet Lolo was happy to see all his children under the same roof again.
Ronald came back to Philly, I saw my beloved nieces, met up with the Quismundo clan, almost comlete except for the absence of my brothers & JR & his siblings.
I'm a sergeant, & have a year & 3 mths to go...
I met Nathan,finally.
We went out, me Payat, Bam2x & his cousin who came back from Australia for Christmas; It's funy, The day i landed in Davao, after one of the memorial services for Lola, i met up with them, a reunion of sorts.
Gosh, most of my batchmates graduate this march.
my thoughts are all a-buzz.
Must be the vodka...
I've been drinking while watching the Minority Report DVD just now..
Still drinking though.
I've managed to finish only about a fifth or sixth of the bottle.
So much has happened, I can't keep up.
What to expect in the coming months of the new year?
I don't know...
I've to save for some projects my dad is planning.
Regrets? Lots.
Though hopes & dreams of achieving them are close to becoming reality.
Ham & vodka.
M&m'stm go quite well.
I still miss Dumaguete, my friends & family.
It's a comfort when I'm around them.
Where you are in the world doesn't matter.
What matters most is who you're with.
the Philippines;
I woudn't exchange it for the world.

Happy new year.
It's all good, in life & in death, may we find the & peace & love, in these dark times...
It's late & I've got a fifth to finish before I can call it a day.

No comments: