Wednesday, June 8

free for now.

Here I am again, looking back to things gone by & I'm in the zone again & in a state of disbelief & so much more I'm gonna need a thesaurus to describe whatever the hell I was going to say. I'm back at where I started. & the point is? hehe, I wish I knew...

What's next for me, uncertainty mostly, but I'm sure there's no smooth sailing, as usual. I'm hoping I can take a short visit to Dumaguete before I get my posting. Classes have just started back there so most of my friends are there. I got my fingers crossed on this one. Otherwise, I'm slacking at home 'cos the money train hasn't come yet.

Friday, I'm in love.

Went through my things & sorted out my room a little bit 'cos it's been fucked up since forever. Now it's slightly less unfucked.

I've been emotionally blacked out these past few days. Apparently in camp, you really can't utilise the Force & "use your feelings". Instead it's just listen to orders & do what is necessary to complete whatever shit task there is to be done. There's so much things I need to let out I can feel them leaking out of my ears. Cotton buds please!
This layout needs touching up... I'll come up with something new soon so I won't bore you guys to death with my preaching & whining & all that sort of shit. Even if it's mostly crap, at least it'll look good. Anyways, I'll get back on that, gotta go fix up my room.

No comments: