Sunday, May 15

....mute....

Just the four of us at home. My parents left for the Philippines on thursday. Went solo yesterday, snooping around town for cheap cd's. I got some good deals, only thing is I won't have time time to listen to 'em all 'cos i'm booking in again today. What the hell... After my little trip, I got me some dinner at Subway then i went off to watch Justin's play at The Arts House. Something told me i've been away from Singapore for awhile when i realized i didn't even know where The Padang was anymore. I found my way eventually after making a few calls. Technology; Can't live without it.

Some of the YF peeps turned up to watch as well, so i had a little company. I thought Justin & the rest were really good, especially the female lead. you have to see it for yourself to understand whatever it is i'm saying. Too bad though, last night was their last show...hehe *evil grin... I'm glad everything turned out alright for them. I'm too lazy to talk about what the play was about & all that, but it was good, i'll tell you that much.

Man, i sound so dry today. Maybe it's because my week was so freakin' long & boring, i don't know. 2 more weeks to go & i'm out of boot camp. I get the feeling i shouldn't be so happy just yet. Whatever it is, i'm still standing.
Shit, i do sound very dry. dammit..

No comments: