Saturday, January 1

recap

Its been a whirlwind of a year. Everything before July was great. From then on was another story. Yet another turning point in my life, one I'll never forget & which has made me better & worse at what I already am. 6 months here in Singapore already & I'm not proud of my stay here so far 'cos I think I could've done better & done so much more. & rightly so! I'm not making any resolutions or crap like that for the coming year, but I'm starting the new year with new hopes & hopefully, a change of attitude that'll propel this slow moving ship towards wherever the hell its headed!

My dad said that everyone sets out to change the world, but we often forget to change ourselves. I echo that sentiment, & I think that I've been wanting the world around me to change instead of me changing myself. I'm surfing against the winds of change & its rough out there. I've got a long journey ahead of me & its getting harder every minute.

All the best for the new year once again, & I'd like to send out my deepest & sincerest wishes to everyone affected by the earthquake & tsunami thing. Everything will work out for the best!

No comments: