Friday, December 10

mindfuck...

A miniscule, insignificant piece of an unsolved puzzle, I float about the void; a moth in utter darkness, fluttering aimlessly; On a quest for the intangible, my fate in the hands of the unknown.

Many a trial have I encountered & countless more to overcome;
Any good thing is utopian, for the journey goes ever on.

I've fallen into an undesirable hiatus, this infinite melancholy is indescribable, yet almost well deserved. Brief it may seem in times to come, a bitter eternity of negativity has a hold on me, dragging me down, deeper & deeper;

This sad, sad predicament has left me reeling in panic, questioning; raving; pondering;
a baffling mind-fuck; questioning the very essence of my brief existence, I'm veering off course & heading face first into a brick wall.
Splat!!!
A half expected question-mark shaped dead-end. Excuse me while I peel myself off & pick up the pieces of my broken carcass.

I cannot say for sure when this senseless, selfish bickering will end, but I hope it does soon. Don't mind me. Rather, think of yourselves. Men, small & great have had their moments of grief & happiness. It's both blessing & curse. One cannot go without the other.

*sigh

It's been building up for a while now, & i guess I'm just letting out some steam... I think I wrote something similar sometime ago. They say time heals all wounds. I can't help but keep asking, WHEN?

Peace!!!


No comments: