Saturday, April 30

buzz

red sunset... can't say much. sitting around, eating army issued food in an open field with a few hundred guys doesn't do much to enhance one's sentiments but nevertheless, to see the sun set in its crimson glory is a rarity... 2 weeks. 1 week out field without bathing & brushing teeth. i'm bruised & aching all over, plus the sunburn & insect bites, i feel so alive...

3 days off. i can rest my skinny ass for a bit & let my feet breathe a little. wearing boots for 3 days straight is a luxury made for people soooo unlike me. i think my right foot just died.Wait, i think its already dead. How do u resuscitate a dead foot? mouth to mouth is definitely off the list. there's so much shit swimming in my head right now & i don't know what else to write. I'm funny that way i think.
I'm missing my friends & fmaily more & more as camp prgogresses. One tends to appreciate something even more when that something is nowhere around. This walk is evergoing. So far, I'm not bummed out yet. Still a long long way to go. I dont know what else is in store but i'll be there, somehow.

No comments: