Thursday, September 2

blank tape....

Alright... so i'm staring at my computer screen right? & i'm wondering what to write about today & shit, when i suddenly hear the sound of the garbage truck downstairs (i stay on the 3rd floor). So it's another day, it's kinda gloomy. It's quarter to 9 & i feel like a whole day has gone. Check out the sky man, it's dark. hehe. whaddaya expect? it's freaking raining! jeez, i can be such a dumbass somtimes...
I watched the news a while ago. Apparently there's storms brewing all over the world lately & i'm thinking this rain has something to do with it.
Great. The sky just burst & it's starting to rain much harder. The sound of thunder in the distance doesn't sound encouraging but I'll live. hmm, anyways, so, back to jon's life.
Wonder what else is new? well, i'm still trying to figure out how this blog works as a whole & i'm trying to learn all about html & shit like that. I am a decent internet person but when it come to technical jargon & stuff like that, I simply suck.
Oh, sorry if my profile doesnt really say anything about me.. what i post simply covers that issue completely. honest! well, almost anyway... i'll try to post some pix soon...

No comments: